For information and circulations :
1. LTS with 3000 km and foreign travel effective from 15.12.2010.
2. Conveyance Scheme for marketing will be on par with LIC Conveyance Scheme
of 2006(revised) - it will be 4.40, 5.50 and 7.15 lakhs ex-factory(without any tax). consequently other attended benefits revised. it will be 5 years instead of 8 years. (subject to ministry's approval).
3. Conveyance Scheme for administration - current 50,000 is increased to 75,000/-.
4. Festival advance is deferred.
5. Lodging and DHA will be revised within 10 days.
6. HRA and CCA for Meerut will be based on A Class City.
7. Dependants' income limit is increased - minimum family pension payable.
8. TMP for Class III - distance is increased to 200 kms.
9. 13.2 class III to I will be objective type from next exam onwards
Monday, October 11, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
UIIOA was called on 4th August 2010 by GIPSA Companies at Hyderabad to give our response to the proposals on Wage Revision given by GIPSA Companies on 26th July 2010 at Mumbai, on behalf of Officers of United India. Read the attached document.
Posted by Administrator at 5:04 PM